On the side of the box, you will find the amazing features of the phone which will tell you why this phone ticks all the boxes and why you made the right decision in having this smart phone.
- Display: 5.5-inch 720p HD IPS LCD, 267ppi
- Design: Gorilla Glass 4 protection, polycarbonate removable back cover
- Size: 152 x 77 x 10.8 mm thick, 170 g weight
- Chipset: Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 405 graphics
- RAM: 3 GB
- Memory: 32 GB ROM, microSD up to 64GB
- Camera: 13MP f2.0, LED flash, 1080p video
- Front: 5MP selfie, 1080p video
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, 4G LTE, dual-SIM options, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bt 4.0
- Battery: 3000mAh
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Color: Black, Red, White, Silver
One thing I like about the Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 S is the design. With the slim and ergonomic arc design, it makes the phone very easy and comfortable to hold. In addition, they also incorporated the rear key buttons in the middle which makes controlling the volume, taking selfies, and other stuff easy whether your are a left or right-handed person.
This is not just any normal camera, Asus Zenfone Laser 5.5 S is loaded with different camera features suitable for every situation. Since I am a travel blogger and I love taking pictures, it’s nice that I now have more options to choose to get that perfect quality shot.